Sunday, December 30, 2007

2008 - How will it be...

Well, it's Sunday afternoon and my last day at home. Tomorrow I'll head back to BYU and begin my exciting year. I don't like making "resolutions" at the start of a New year, but it's always good to make goals. Here are a few of mine:
1. Find opportunities to serve people.
2. Write for two hours a day. For real this time.
3. Read more. Outside of class assignments.
4. Get the most out of every class.
5. Take FULL advantage of London.
6. Have a positive effect on everyone with which I come in contact.
7. Continue to attend the temple regularly.
8. Discover the world around me.
9. Experiment in writing fiction and poetry.
10. Brace myself for whatever surprises may (no, WILL) come my way.
Another big goal is to work all year to start a student run and directed theatre company in Provo. It's going to be a lot of work but if I can do that, this will be a productive year. I'm also seeing that there are plenty of opportunities presenting themselves for me this year and I'm going to do all I can to take full advantage of them and open doors that have been shut up until now. This year I will do great things.
I may also manage to make a relationship work. Ha ha...Reach for the stars, right?

1 comment:

@emllewellyn said...

Poetry. Poetry. Poetry.