Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Things that are cool...

Let's dwell on the positive to get our minds off the "ground zero mosque" controversy. (It's NOT a mosque and it's NOT at ground zero, you idiots! But we're not talking about that right now...)

-I bought all the "Ocean's" movies last night for $10.00. (Those of you who know me know this means I'm skipping two meals this week.)

-Bernadette Peters is going to do "Follies" at the Kennedy Center.

-Once you're no longer a student, the end of summer is not a sad time. It means your TV shows are starting up again.

-I haven't had a Little Caesar's pizza since I moved to California. (This is a big step for me.)

-The place I'm moving into in Washington has a TV on the fridge door. I think. Isn't that cool? I don't think I'll ever use it, but I like to see my rent go to good use like that.

1 comment:

Zobell said...

I said I wouldn't use that fridge TV. You will. You'll cave like all of us do.