Sunday, November 30, 2008

Confession

Okay, the answer to your question is: yes, I am thoroughly ashamed of how “tender” my last blog was. A couple friends were reading it in the other room and I heard an audible “awwww” when they were done. This is alarming. Especially since I wasn’t being dishonest by any standard. I produced an “awwww.”
The truth is, I like a girl. She probably knows this since I’m a very transparent person but she may not fully acknowledge the fact. Or she may be waiting for me to get the cajones to tell her myself. My head is reeling from a “holy-crap-I-really-like-this-girl” moment I had earlier this evening. It distracted me from the heavy-handed tragedy that is “Swing Kids” (this week’s Sunday night inspirational movie). I’m getting romantic again. It’s gotta be the cold weather…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that moment when you got up to read poetry in the laundry room?

HeidiLynn said...

In explaining your tenderness, you were even more tender.

Matthew said...

Libby, I'm confused. I was paying my rent...

Mike and Sarah Orme said...

You have always been tender.